Once again it is time for our annual True Image Girls Retreat. The Camp is for girls in Grade 6 and 7. The Theme for this years’ is: Take up your shield of protection out of Psalm 3:3-5.
But you, O Lord, are a shield around me;
you are my glory, the one who holds my head high.
I cried out to the Lord,
and he answered me from his holy mountain.
I lay down and slept,
yet I woke up in safety,
for the Lord was watching over me.
We will be covering the following topics:
- When life goes wrong, where do we run to?
- Protect your mind (we will be sharing skills on Bible Study methods)
- Protect your body (by what you eat, how you exercise, and how you dress, and how you take care of your self)
- Physical protection (an expert will be coming in to teach the girls on how to be alert with useful security tips and how to protect themselves in a difficult situation
- Protecting your heart from the wrong relationships
- Protecting your purity
For more information and to register please contact Church Office.