Holiday Club is around the corner! We are so excited about Holiday Club this year, we are believing that God is going to do amazing things this year in your lives as leaders and also in the lives of the children we will be spending the week with.
Here is some info for you and your parents for the week:
We are hosting you at the youth house for the whole week, we will all sleep here together and eat meals together, but there will be some time for you to go home to have a shower and eat dinner. These going home times are non-negotiable as we will also need to go home too! 😊
The cost for the whole week is R450 per leader this includes breakfast, lunch, T-shirt and all holiday club materials. This needs to be paid ASAP. Cash can be handed into Rachel/Reuben or the Church office. If you prefer to do an EFT, our church bank details are:
Methodist Church of SA Trust Account
Standard Bank George: 050214
Current A/C No: 082903166
Dates and times-
Training Weekend: Saturday 12DEC – Sunday 13DEC
Saturday- Drop off: 08:00 (Sleep Over)
Sunday- Pick up: 11:30 – Drop off:15:00 (Sleep Over)
Holiday Club: Monday 14 Dec – Friday 18 Dec
During the week leaders go home between17:00-19:30 every day.
On Friday 18th we will be finished by 16:00
What to bring:
- Sleeping bag, blanket, mattress and pillow
- Optional warm things- Hot Water Bottle, thick socks and a Beanie 😊.
- Clothes (During Holiday club in the morning: Jeans! + Holiday Club T-shirt)Appropriate clothing for holiday club is essential- no leggings or short skirts.
- Clothes you don’t mind getting messy!
- Plate, bowl, mug, spoon, knife, fork and drying towel.
- Bible, pen and notepad
- Smile and awesome attitude!
We can’t wait to have you with us! Please contact us if you have any other questions: Ryno – 079 542 9549. 😊